Subject: Re: proofreading pkgsrc flyers
To: Stefan 'Kaishakunin' Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
From: Phil Pereira <phil@bsdnexus.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 02/16/2007 17:26:42
Hi Stefan,

In the english version:

_Page1_
Any reason NetBSD is not listed as a supported OS?

"all this tasks" should be "all these tasks"

"configuration files of the base OS and the packages" may be more clear as
"configuration files for the base OS with those of the packages"

_Page2_
"all dependencies can be build" should be "all dependencies can be built"

Hope that makes sense and is helpful

Phil.