Re: pkgsrccon -- call for ideas

Am 05.02.2007 um 23:57 schrieb Joerg Sonnenberger:

In short: What would you like to hear about on pkgsrccon?

Unfortunately I won't make it to Barcelona due to overlap with other assignments. As I would be available (but in Berlin) on Sunday I just would very cautiously like to ask if it is possible to record and/or live-stream the talks? In a place with decent Internet connectivity that should be feasible, right? (do we have some suitable apps in pkgsrc? :-)).
Just a thought...

Georg

--
Georg Schwarz    http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/