PR etiquette

All:

As I mentioned in my earlier email about guile-www, I'm trying to install finance/gnucash. When one of its dependencies, gnome-vfs2, failed to build, a search of the PR's found someone with the same problem on the same OS as well as a very simple fix (it's PR 35263, if you're curious), but on a different minor version of gnome-vfs2 (2.16.0 versus 2.16.3). I'm very much a newbie to pkgsrc and the NetBSD way of doing things, so I'm not sure of the etiquette: should I just let it sit since, after all, the fix is easy and works? Email the maintainer to say that it's still a problem with .3? Add on a "me too" to the PR? I just don't want to stick my foot in my mouth.

CMC