libxslt 1.1.20 diffs

Just as we upgraded to 1.1.19, now libxslt 1.1.20 is out.  I wouldn't
be bugging anyone about it, except for the fact that three out of four
of our patches are now present upstream, and the bug which caused
random truncation of strings [at least on amd64] is gone, allowing me
to build XCB without manual intervention.

Attached are diffs for this.  Please let me know if what I did to
handle localtime_r et. al. is correct, as I couldn't find any
information on what to do in a case like that.

Regards,

--Blair

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!

<http://www.wfmu.org/>
91.1 FM Jersey City, NJ
90.1 FM Mt. Hope, NY

"The Reggae Schoolroom":