Re: pkgsrc-2006Q4 NetBSD386 binaries available

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
Hi,
the first bulk build of pkgsrc-2006Q4 for NetBSD/i386 2.1 and 3.1 has
completed; I've uploaded the resulting binary packages:
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages-2006Q4/ (and mirrors)
That's 6064 packages for NetBSD/i386 2.1, and 6145 for 3.1.

As I did for the previous pkgsrc branches, I'll now do incremental bulk builds
and upload the result when changes are pulled up to the branch.

Enjoy !

Thanks!

Unfortunately it seems the pkg_summary.gz file needed to make pkg_chk work is not present. Can someone please generate this and put it in this directory, as it is with the 2006Q3 binaries?

Perhaps generating this should be added to the bulk builds?

-Andrew