Mesa-devel package

I'm working on some X11R7.2-RC3 packages as well as doing some work
toward getting modular Xorg building under the reachover framework.
I'm just wondering if there's anyone who has a lot of familiarity with
the Mesa package who'd be interested in helping me by making a similar
Mesa package for 6.5.2 (6.5+ is required for newer versions of Xorg).
building it natively can be a royal pain, and I already have so much
other NetBSD work to do that it would really help me out  (and
probably others, too).

I'm only posting this message to the list because the maintainer was
listed as pkgsrc-users. ;)

Thanks a lot,

--Blair
--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!

<http://www.wfmu.org/>
91.1 FM Jersey City, NJ
90.1 FM Mt. Hope, NY

"The Reggae Schoolroom":