Re: pkgsrc idea

Hi,

great idea, but problem could be in internet connection. For example,
i start upgrade system, and than i go to work. At some time, something
could be wrong with my internet connection, but system still can send
mail via smtp, cause smtp can re-send it later. So in this imaginary
situation my system could send warnings, but all with distfiles could
be fine.

And this, could be happened to all users. Some ISP connection fall down,
but mail will be send. And there is too many elements, which could cut
connection for a few minutes to any servers :(

Ondra

--
Ondřej Tůma

Unix-like system is the best operation system from the top of the world.
I'm lucky BSD and linux user. :) Use unix-like, be free. :)

www.blackmouse.biz                                        hash.webjet.cz
ICQ: 107760454       JABBER: mcbig%jabber.cz@localhost      MSN:
ondra.tu%atlas.cz@localhost