Subject: Re: compile problem with nessus-libraries
To: Ond?ej T?ma <pkgsrc@blackmouse.biz>
From: Thorsten Frueauf <milano@zhadum.de>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 01/08/2007 09:22:27
Hi,

1) Did you send-pr about this problem?
2) I did not update the last version of nessus. AFAIR this was Lubomir Sedlacik.
   Lubomir, can you have a look at this problem please?
3) I wouldn't be able to verify, test or fix this specific problem because
   of lack of time and I don't have a linux system. Hence the request to
   send-pr so others can pick it up.

Greets
      Thorsten