Package binaries for NetBSD/alpha 2.1 / pkgsrc-2006Q3

Hi,

I've uploaded the new files in the results of a bulk build for
NetBSD/alpha 2.1 to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages-2006Q3/NetBSD-2.1/alpha/

A total of 2.9GB of packages were uploaded.  I started to list
all the changes since the last update, but there are many, many
packages which either were not available the last time around, or
which are available in new versions now.

The source tree this was built from was updated December 11.

As indicated above, the build was done on a machine running
NetBSD 2.1, and most of these packages should be usable on newer
versions of the OS up to where we switched to gcc 4.

This bulk build machine will now switch to building the
pkgsrc-2006Q4 branch, so this is the last update for this OS/arch
combination for pkgsrc-2006Q3.

Regards,

- Håvard