Re: Firefox 2.0 user-agent weirdness

On Wed, Dec 27, 2006 at 05:08:24PM +0100, Christian Biere wrote:
> Because FreeBSD ports passes --enable-official-branding to configure.
> You can edit the Makefile to add this flag as well. Why would you care
> though? Are we already back to Browser War Reloaded? Fyrefawk or die?

FWIW, you don't need to edit the Makefile - adding the following to mk.conf
will do it too:
PKG_OPTIONS.gecko = official-mozilla-branding

See www/seamonkey/options.mk for further info.

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner | http://mjturner.net/
mj%turner.org.za@localhost    | Open Source in WC ZA - http://www.clug.org.za/