Subject: Need help with generating "Biblereader" as package for NetBSD
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Video Mike <bsdfun@comcast.net>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 12/17/2006 03:10:37
Dear NetBSD,

I am no longer able to compile "biblereader" on NetBSD as something has
changed after upgrading to the experimental v4.  If you are willing to help
with getting this to compile and/or adding this to the available packages
on netbsd.org, then please let me know and I will make the source available
on my server for you to download.  David White did a nice job writing this
program and I think it would be a very nice addition to pkgsrc.  I used to be
in contact with the author, but, his website is no longer up.  I wish I had
the understanding on how to get it to compile under v4 and change it to
package source, but, since I don't, I need someone to help me get it done.

Thanks you!

--mike--
--
<< Preserve what little privacy you have left. Boycott Microsoft >>