strange problem with pkgsrc-2006q2

Dear all!
I am using 4-5 NetBSD boxes with 3.0 and 3.0.1
Recentry I tried to update clamav from pkgsrc system.
I have done

  > cd /usr
  > cvs checkout -R pkgsrc/mail/clamav
cvs checkout and update my source, but when I tried

  > cd /usr/pkgsrc/mail/clamav
  > make replace

I wondered with this:

make: "/usr/pkgsrc/mk/check/check-files.mk" line 48: Not enough words in for substitution list
make: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

Then I have updated via cvs also all of /usr/pkgsrc/mk directory.
But final result with clamav is the same. Unfortuinatelly the results are same when I tried to update via cvs
any of other package from the collection. I am using pkgsrc-2006q2
Please help me with some advice. thank you in advance

Kiril