Subject: Updating packages
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Trey Sizemore <trey@thesizemores.net>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 12/13/2006 13:12:39
Looking for resources/best practices with updating packages on my
NetBSD 3.1 box.  I currently have downloaded the 6006-Q3 pkgsrc but may
want to update some of the packages to those in -current (kde 3.5.4 to
3.5.5 for instance).

I understand there are several ways to upgrade, but nothing like
'portupgrade' for FreeBSD (at least as far as I can see).  Just looking
to some of the more seasoned NetBSD users for how they do it.

Thanks.

--
Cheers,
Trey

Rules for driving in New York:
	(1) Anything done while honking your horn is legal.
	(2) You may park anywhere if you turn your four-way flashers
	    on.
	(3) A red light means the next six cars may go through the
	    intersection.

Linux laptop 2.6.16.21-0.25-default i686 GNU/Linux
  1:12pm  up 1 day 22:40,  5 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.38, 0.48