Re: Lightweight samba GUI? (packages or otherwise)

On 12/12/06, yancm%sdf.lonestar.org@localhost
<yancm%sdf.lonestar.org@localhost> wrote:
I need a GUI network file browser that can cooperate with several
WinXP boxes. I know that samba does the heavy lifting, but what
about a GUI? I searched the mail lists and guides, but did not
find anything promising. I also looked on samba.org and looked
for the GUIs they mentioned in pkgsrc, but came up empty...

xsmbrowser is a fairly lightweight tk/tcl frontend for samba (uses
expect and smbclient)

The maintainer's website appears to have gone AWOL so you'll have to
google it, I use it on my graphical Linux systems.