Subject: Dear Consultation Prize Winner, You Have Won
To: None <winner@powerball-group.org>
From: Winning Notification <info_officer@bellsouth.net>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 12/12/2006 08:00:05
Ref Nr: PBL/CN/6654/CP
Dear Winner,

                CONSOLATION WINNER NOTICE

We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your email coupon number which was selected among the 6 lucky consolation prize winners Your email ID identified with coupon No. PBL2348974321 and was selected by our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries
from the 50,000 different email addresses enrolled for the E-game. Your email ID was included among the 50,000 different email addresses submitted by our partner international email provider companies. You have won a consultation cash prize of GBP 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterlings) only.

You are to contact the claims agent with the following details for the release of your winnings.
Claims Requirements:

1.Name in full:
2.Home Address:
3.Age: