Subject: Re: Severe performance issues with pkgsrc-2006Q3?
To: Hauke Fath <hf@spg.tu-darmstadt.de>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 12/06/2006 15:08:06

--0-582077777-1165439015=:28078

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Hauke Fath wrote:

> And, as J=F6rg suspected, my /etc/pkg/fontconfig/fonts.conf is outdated.

There was some problem with package deinstallation where the un-modified=20
fonts.conf was not removed on deinstall. So on next install, the old=20
config was still in place. This was discussed on the dragonfly users list=
=20
in September.

I don't know if it was a broken +DEINSTALL script or what.

When you deinstall fontconfig your fonts.conf should be automatically=20
removed (especially since it should never be edited).
--0-582077777-1165439015=:28078--