Re: problems with the chroot stuff in /usr/pkgsrc/mk/bulk/mksandbox

George Michaelson wrote:
But why would the install of something like wget wind up touching the
X11 related mk.conf elements? Because it was one of the things which
complained..

Because the X11 parts aren't separated from the other stuff in the infrastructure. You're right in saying that it should be, from a pkgsrc user's view, since something that one doesn't use should not break unrelated things. Anyway, in this case that does not apply. :(

I don't think that will be fixed soon, but at least this particular bug will be caught with a friendly error message. I hope that helps a bit.

Roland