Subject: Re: Asian language support in X11 / KDE / Gnome etc.?
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 11/17/2006 03:32:53
That's funny, I clicked on that link and everything rendered
beautifully.  I never made any special effort to view Chinese
characters whatsoever!  If only RAIDFrame were that easy all the time!

Seriously, though, try a search for "chinese" at pkgsrc.se.

--Blair

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!

<http://www.wfmu.org/>
91.1 FM Jersey City, NJ
90.1 FM Mt. Hope, NY

"The Reggae Schoolroom":