Dear Webmaster,

My name is RajiMary, and I run the web site Cool-Detective:

http://www.cool-detective.com/

interested in exchanging links. I've gone ahead and posted a link to your
site, on this page:

http://www.cool-detective.com/linkmachine/resources/resources_internet_2.html

As you know, reciprocal linking benefits both of us by raising our search
rankings and generating more traffic to both of our sites. Please post a
link to my site as follows:

Title: Cool-Detective
Search for Public Records, Criminal records and Free Genealogy database,
birth records, marriage records, divorce records and death records. Search
for criminals in your area, prison, inmate and court records.

Once you've posted the link, let me know the URL of the page that it's on,
by entering it in this form:

http://www.cool-detective.com/linkmachine/resources/link_exchange.php?ua=_ua9&site_index=MTMwNDAxMA%3D%3D

You can also use that form to make changes to the text of the link to your
site, if you'd like.

Thank you very much,

RajiMary