Subject: Re: Asian language support in X11 / KDE / Gnome etc.?
To: None <pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@spg.tu-darmstadt.de>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 11/16/2006 13:31:21
Am 15.11.2006 um 18:02 Uhr +0100 schrieb Christian Biere:
>Hauke Fath wrote:
>>  I'll try to. But that doesn't answer my question _what_ fonts to
>>  actually install for Chinese language support...
>
>Have you tried fonts/efont-unicode?

That one installs without anything dumping core, but it does not
bring me any Chinese characters. The project's homepage has a table
of supported languages/character sets, but I am not sure what to look
for...

	hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
      Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281