Search-engine for pkgsrc in Firefox 2

FYI, for those not following my NetBSD blog:

The NetBSD.se team has a nice frontend to pkgsrc, and Viktor Homlund from the NetBSD.se team wrote me that there's a search-engine plugin for pkgsrc.se in Firefox 2[1] now available. Available are searches in comments, for maintainers and a general package search.

For those not sure what this is about: you probably know the Google search box in Firefox. This can replaced with other search engines in FF2, and there's your favourite cool aid now. See the upper right corner of this screenshot[2] for how it looks, and what it returns.

 - Hubert

[0] http://www.feyrer.de/NetBSD/blog.html
[1] http://mycroft.mozdev.org/download.html?name=pkgsrc&submitform=Search
[2] http://unixguru.se/ff2-pkgsrc.se.JPG