Subject: Search-engine for pkgsrc in Firefox 2
To: None <pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 11/15/2006 11:43:13
FYI, for those not following my NetBSD blog:

The NetBSD.se team has a nice frontend to pkgsrc, and Viktor Homlund from
the NetBSD.se team wrote me that there's a search-engine plugin for
pkgsrc.se in Firefox 2[1] now available. Available are searches in
comments, for maintainers and a general package search.

For those not sure what this is about: you probably know the Google search
box in Firefox. This can replaced with other search engines in FF2, and
there's your favourite cool aid now. See the upper right corner of this
screenshot[2] for how it looks, and what it returns.

  - Hubert

[0] http://www.feyrer.de/NetBSD/blog.html
[1] http://mycroft.mozdev.org/download.html?name=pkgsrc&submitform=Search
[2] http://unixguru.se/ff2-pkgsrc.se.JPG