Re: pkg/34963: ap2-python fails to build on linux

Hi, problem is in bash 3.x version, so you can build 3.2.9 version of
mod python, when your /bin/sh is link to bash2 (may be from pkgsrc)

--
Ondřej Tůma

Unix-like system is the best operation system from the top of the world.
I'm lucky BSD and linux user. :) Use unix-like, be free. :)

www.blackmouse.biz                                        hash.webjet.cz
ICQ: 107760454       JABBER: mcbig%jabber.cz@localhost      MSN:
ondra.tu%atlas.cz@localhost