Re: Hell and Damn !

David Aubril wrote:
> Well, it isn't actually the same error, just the same warning. But then
> it hangs up, using all the cpu without doing anything. That's where the
> *ulimit* command is useful, I think.

Yes, it's useful to limit the cpu time for processes so that they get killed
instead of contributing to global warming. Well, you can try to unlimit all
memory resources to see if it helps. See sh(1) for ulimit and read login.conf(5)
how to increase/unlimit resources for a user.

> So, can someone tell me how it works ? I know some of you use it to run wine,
> but what exact command do you use ?

Will the real wine user please speak up? I've never used wine, so I can't help
you any further.

--
Christian