Re: www/firefox2 issues on NetBSD/macppc 3.x

Well, for me on i386, I've got issues with firefox2 aswell.
The backspace key doesn't go back. Most of the time.
And on websites with links that points to #jump references does not work. The
site is just reloaded. And firefox2 it seems slower.
That's why I switched back to firefox 1.5.0.7 at the moment.

Greets, Zafer.

2006/11/6, John Darrow <John.P.Darrow%wheaton.edu@localhost>:
David H. Gutteridge <dhgutteridge%sympatico.ca@localhost> wrote:

>With 1.5 I had continual display glitches with fonts being the wrong
>size, seemingly random substitutions of font families or sizes (e.g. if
>I refreshed a page three times I'd get three different font families or
>sizes appear for the same text), and occasional generally garbled
>displays.

I've encountered the font size substitution bug under Windows also
(eBay pages seemed to frequently trigger it), so at least that part is
a firefox bug, not a NetBSD or macppc bug.

jdarrow