Re: Some binary packages missing on ftp servers

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:11:24 +0100
Raymond Meyer <raymond.meyer%rambler.ru@localhost> wrote:

> It's not the first time that I try to install a packages and it fails, because
> a dependant packages is missing on ftp server.
>
> For example packages-2006Q2/NetBSD-3.0/i386
>
> pkg_add: no pkg found for 'p5-perl-headers-3.0nb3', sorry.
> pkg_add: 1 package addition failed
>
> As you can imagine it's pretty annoying. Any reason why that package is
> missing??

Well p5-perl-headers packages is present in packages-2006Q3, so I installed it
from there. I get a feeling it's not in packages-2006Q2 because it didn't
install properly during bulk builds. I think there needs to be a way to flag
this as an error and record package as broken.