Subject: Re: Testers Wanted - New UML modeling package
To: OBATA Akio <obata@lins.jp>
From: Kenneth Freidank <kennethcf@earthlink.net>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 10/24/2006 23:46:05
OBATA,

For now, it is OK.   Bouml will run and update fine for both cases: one
- hicolor directory is shared, or two - hicolor directory is placed
under bouml control only.

"Someone" else wanted the icons in the shared directory.  If the
"someone" needs the icons in the shared directory to help with another
program, and bouml runs fine, then I say OK.  If the other program needs
the cache updated, then "someone" can let me know at that time.  My
guess is the "someone" will have the ability to update the cache
manually, but that "someone" can not move the icons from directory to
directory.  It is not perfect, but it is better than having the icons
unavailable from the shared directory.

I will add a MESSAGE about the icons.