Re: *** SPAM *** Re: lang/classpath dosn't build.

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 16:08:06 +0200, luc desfosses
<desfosses.luc%wanadoo.fr@localhost> wrote:

> Thank you very much for your answer, but i can't use linux
> compatibility, i use
> xorg, and I have the impression that does not work with.

lang/scsl-jdk15 is native mode, not Linux compatibility.  I do use xorg,
though it occurs to me that I hadn't tried any graphics applications.  I
am indeed seeing a shared library failure when I try; I have no idea if I
could work around it by symlinks.