Subject: Re: Nice day to try wine
To: David Aubril <david.aubril@ac-nantes.fr>
From: Adam <adam@albedo.art.pl>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 10/19/2006 18:20:03
>    Well, nice day, I thought, to try this new version fo wine,
> which just got updated.
>    It built nicely ( with just X11_TYPE=xorg as mk option ).
>    But, las ! it doesn'work.
>    here is the message I get :
> wine: creating configuration directory '/home/david/.wine'...
> wine: Error detected by libpthread: Unlocking unlocked mutex.
> Detected by file "/home/builds/ab/netbsd-3-0-RELEASE/src/lib/
> libpthread/pthread_mutex.c", line 362, function
> "pthread_mutex_unlock".
>    As I am not a developper, just a poor simple unix user, I have
> no clue what it mean.
>    Well, if you have any idea, they are most welcome...
>    Thank you for your work, by the way.
>    Best regards,
>    david.

David,

Wine is a difficult one, and doesn't work correctly on NetBSD. It
works for me on NetBSD-current, so that's why I updated the package.
Actually, when I 'unlimit' resources, it crashes again.

If there was more pressure on Wine developers to support NetBSD,
maybe it would work better.

Kind regards,
Adam