Subject: Nice day to try wine
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org, adam@netbsd.org>
From: David Aubril <david.aubril@ac-nantes.fr>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 10/19/2006 15:13:53
    Well, nice day, I thought, to try this new version fo wine, which
just got updated.
    It built nicely ( with just X11_TYPE=xorg as mk option ).
    But, las ! it doesn'work.
    here is the message I get :
wine: creating configuration directory '/home/david/.wine'...
wine: Error detected by libpthread: Unlocking unlocked mutex.
Detected by file
"/home/builds/ab/netbsd-3-0-RELEASE/src/lib/libpthread/pthread_mutex.c",
line 362, function "pthread_mutex_unlock".
    As I am not a developper, just a poor simple unix user, I have no
clue what it mean.
    Well, if you have any idea, they are most welcome...
    Thank you for your work, by the way.
    Best regards,
    david.