pkgsrc and OS X

Hi!

The last 4 problems with pkgsrc on OS X i wanted to discuss on the list were not answered, so i am interested in the reason.

Is there still interest in pkgsrc on OS X? I think so. Is there a better place to ask questions about compile-time errors in packages? The last 3 emails were about all the prolog implementations in pkgsrc i found, none of them installs on OS X. I think this is kind of not good.

Thanks,
        Philipp