Re: x11/py-gtk2 - plist conflict py23/py24 ?

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 09:41:23PM +0200, Martin S. Weber wrote:
> I think it's obvious from the checksum clashes that the PYVERSSUFFIX is *not*
> used. Was I a make wizard spit I out the right incantations to fix, but I'm
> not. But through the tomatoes on my eyes I clearly see two clashing packages.

*sigh* The variable just says which Python versions are supported, not more and
not less.  Most Python packages properly install into PYSITELIB or consistently
use
the prefix in all other path names as well -- pygtk and related packages don't.
I gave up trying to split them and setting correct CONFLICTS to work around
pkg_install's ability to handle it itself.

Joerg