Testers Wanted - New UML modeling package

Check out this UML tool, bouml on pkgsrc-wip at www.sourceforge.net! -- all the diagrams you could want, holds your source, generates your source, good for C++, JAVA, & IDL. I think this is an excellent piece of work, so much so I packaged it.

Author's site is http://bouml.free.fr, however, please send your package questions to me.

If anyone has a way to test for the definition of QTDIR in a way better than what I have, please let me know! (Thanks Obata Akio for telling me to set c++ as the required compiler to get libtool to work!)

To get the source, cd to /usr/pkgsrc/devel. Then, checkout wip/bouml. Next, make the package and install it.

$cd /usr/pkgsrc/devel
$cvs -d:pserver:anonymous%pkgsrc-wip.cvs.sourceforge.net@localhost:/cvsroot/pkgsrc-wip co -P -d bouml wip/bouml

$make
$su