mail/libmilter812 being removed

I'm removing mail/libmilter812.  Nothing directly depends on this
package anymore (based on sendmail812), and new milter-using packages
should be pulling in the Sendmail 8.13.x based mail/libmilter.

I am NOT, however, removing mail/sendmail812 at this time.  This will
probably happen sometime in 2007; for now, it is still maintained.

==

Note:  I am not subscribed to pkgsrc-users at the moment; if you want
to reply to me, you must keep me in Cc:.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv%duh.org@localhost> <tv%pobox.com@localhost>
<todd%vierling.name@localhost>