Subject: Re: Major cyrus problems
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@iki.fi>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 10/09/2006 13:59:45
Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 11:11:49AM +0300, Martti Kuparinen wrote:
>> and now I'm getting these error messages in my logs:
>>
>> Oct  9 11:01:26 inside master[13340]: service lmtpunix pid 2470 in READY state:
>
> Out of the blue: can you try to build it with debugging symbols and get
> coredumps?

I updated pkgsrc, added these to /etc/mk.conf

LDFLAGS+=       -g
INSTALL_UNSTRIPPED=     YES

and rebuilt all my cy* packages. Now I don't get any errors in the logs but the
mails are not delivered either. According to logs everything is ok (the mail is
sent to procmail which eventually executes /usr/pkg/cyrus/bin/deliver).

Did /usr/pkg/cyrus/bin/deliver change somehow?

Martti