Error building gprolog-1.2.16 on OS X

Good morning,

i want to build gprolog on OS X using pkgsrc and it fails:

<quote>
gplc -c -C '-O3 -finline-functions -fomit-frame-pointer -D__unix__=1 - funsigned-char' error_supp.c In file included from /tmp/pkgsrc/lang/gprolog/work/gprolog-1.2.16/ src/EnginePl/engine_pl.h:40,
                 from error_supp.c:34:
/tmp/pkgsrc/lang/gprolog/work/gprolog-1.2.16/src/EnginePl/obj_chain.h: 84: error: static declaration of 'obj_chain_stop' follows non-static declaration /tmp/pkgsrc/lang/gprolog/work/gprolog-1.2.16/src/EnginePl/obj_chain.h: 79: error: previous declaration of 'obj_chain_stop' was here
compilation failed
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /tmp/pkgsrc/lang/gprolog/work/gprolog-1.2.16/src/ BipsPl
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /tmp/pkgsrc/lang/gprolog/work/gprolog-1.2.16/src
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/lang/gprolog
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/lang/gprolog
</quote>

The problem might be, that i try to build this package with gcc4. Darwinports uses gcc3 to build this package, but i'd like to use gcc4.

I found this link [1], i applied the mentioned fixes to the work dir and tried to go on using bmake.

After these changes, the first error is gone but i get a new error:

<quote>
gplc -c --fast-math fd2c.pl

system_error(cannot_catch_throw(error(domain_error('',fx),op/3)))
warning: /home/diaz/GP/src/src/Pl2Wam/read_file.pl:106: system directive failed fatal error: exception raised: error(domain_error ('',prolog_name),current_prolog_flag/2)
compilation failed
</quote>

I used this patch, because i did not find something else and the patch is for a later version of gprolog and should solve another problem (get rid of another error message). In my case it helps me get rid of the first error message but later i get the error message, the patch should get rid of in the first place. Very strange.

Has anybody had similar issues or does anybody have a clue what i can do? I could ust gcc3, of course, but since i built all the other packages i have with gcc4, i would like to use gcc4 for this one, too.

Thanks,
        Philipp

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/users-prolog%gnu.org@localhost/msg00119.html