Subject: need fast pkgsrc build box
To: None <pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 10/05/2006 12:43:55
If you can provide a fast pkgsrc build box, please let me know. Either
remote login (NetBSD is preferred and I will need remote X such as
X11Forwarding) or physical box is fine.

This is so I can do some work with integrating new modular Xorg components
with "native" X11 (such as NetBSD with its own XFree86). This will include
testing updates of our few out-dated unmaintained xlibs packages.

(I recently moved and my systems are boxed up. My available workstations
are underpowered for doing many X builds and keeping multiple copies of X
and pkgsrc around.)