Subject: down striped version of mplayer
To: None <pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Emmanuel Decitre <ldecitre@web.de>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 09/30/2006 09:15:40
Hi there !

A new-comer problem:

I try to generate a reduced version of mplayer decoding only raw rgb files and rendering them using aalib.
I would like to use it on an old 486 laptop.

Unfortunately a
    make PKG_OPTIONS.aalib=ncurses PKG_OPTIONS.mplayer=aalib PKG_OPTIONS.mplayer-share=aalib
within "multimedia/mplayer" generated the entire mplayer, with the full set of libs.

I then manipulated options.mk withing "multimedia/mplayer-share" to have a CONFIGURE_FLAGS containing
everything disabled except aalib, but I still got a 6MB mplayer.

Any clue ?

Emmanuel
Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130