XFree86 removal before 2006Q3

Hi all,
in addition to the list Lubomir posted already, I'd like to remove
XFree86 from pkgsrc as well. The packages haven't been maintained for
ages, have serious build, packaging and security issues and are
generally of a limited use even on NetBSD.

Unless reasonable arguments are provided to keep them until Sep 27,
they are gone. "Someone might need this" or "I'm too lazy to switch to
Xorg" are not considered reasonable arguments.

Joerg