pkgsrc... rocks... (was mplayer & qt?)

Fine.

So I've opened up to so many attacks probably because I dared to say my
oppinion about some aspects of pkgsrc.

This is to ensure you, NetBSD and especially pkgsrc developers, of my
deeply felt adoration and support of your work on pkgsrc.

In my personal opinion, the make based pkgsrc infrastructure, easily
allowing you to build your own stuff, wonderfully supporting binary
packages, roughly supporting upgrades, portable to the OS of your choise..

..ROCKS.

Yes yes yes, all sarcasm aside, YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR WORK ROCK!

Just because I say I'd like to see packages being as minimal as possible,
options being used to support interaction with other pkgsrc-packages, doesn't
mean I "disagree" with pkgsrc. And it's a pity if you people tag me like that.

I'm a pkgsrc fan with an opinion, don't ban me for it.

This is probably not said often enough... Yes I criticize, but ...

YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR WORK ROCK!

This is open source and probably I should shut up and send patches.

Regards,

-Martin