Re: what version of pkgsrc ?

Eric Radman said the following on 9/18/2006 9:41 AM:
On 23:58 Sun 17 Sep     , Mehul N. Sanghvi wrote:
How does one go about telling which version of pkgsrc is being used ?

cheers,

    mehul

If you checked it our with CVS you can type `cat pkgsrc/CVS/Tag` to get
the checkout revision.

According to that, I'm using 2005Q2. If I removed the Tag file, would I then be able to use -current when I did a 'cvs update' or do I need to check out
everything from scratch ?

cheers,

    mehul

--