Re: Package audio/nas doesn't build on DragonflyBSD

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> Ieek. Seems that a wrong bmake path sneaked into the xorg-imake package.
> Try building that from scratch, I'll look at it.

This looks like it was caused by my change in
pkgtools/xpkgwedge/Makefile

  -SUBST_SED.paths+=      -e 's,@MAKE@,${MAKE},g'
  +SUBST_SED.paths+=      -e 's,@MAKE@,${IMAKE_MAKE},g'

The former breaks on Linux where imake expects GNU make and the latter
obviously breaks on systems where MAKE (==IMAKE_MAKE, see most mk files in
mk/platform/) with an unusual path is used during building of xpkgwedge.

If I understand it correctly, we have no clear distinction between tools
used at build time and tools supposed to be available at run time.

ciao
     Klaus