Subject: Re: p5-Crypt-Crack
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 08/12/2006 19:27:16
--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

Klaus Heinz <k.heinz.aug.sechs@kh-22.de> wrote:
> Jan Schaumann wrote:
>=20
> > Now if only I knew my subst.mk thinks that Makefile.PL is not a regular
> > file...
>=20
> What is the return code from
>=20
>   file Makefile.pl | egrep "(executable .* script|shell script|text)"
>=20
> (taken from subst.mk).
>=20
> I guess you are _not_ using *BSD to test the package and the heuristic
> method in subst.mk (_SUBST_IS_TEXT_FILE) to check for text files is
> failing again for a non-BSD platform.

$ file Makefile.PL
Makefile.PL: MKS Spell hash list (old format)
$ uname -rms
NetBSD 3.99.16 i386
$ file -v
file-4.16
magic file from /usr/share/misc/magic
$=20

-Jan

--=20
The reader is encouraged to add smileys where necessary to increase
positive perception.  Right here might be a good place:

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga--