Subject: installing vulnerable pkgs
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: ratio <ratio@insight.rr.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 07/25/2006 18:39:07
Is there an easy way to allow the installation of just one package (possibly
allowing dependencies) without removing the checks for all packages?
Something
finer-grained than ALLOW_VULNERABLE_PACKAGES but not as fine as
ALLOW_VULNERABILITIES.foo? I'm not as interested in what the vulnerability
is as whether or not I'm aware that one exists and that I'm really sure I
want to install it regardless.

Also, how does one get a version 1.0.1 formatted pkg-vulnerabilities file? I
haven't even been able to get ALLOW_VULNERABILITIES.foo to work since I
don't have vulnerability IDs in my pkg-vulnerabilities
file--download-vulnerability-list(8) gets me a version 1.0.0 formatted file.
NetBSD-3.0, i386, pkgsrc updated to 2006Q2 via cvs a few days ago.

--
Bob