Re: Testers needed for the new Xfce 4.4 desktop

Hello,

At Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:12:37 +0300,
Martti Kuparinen wrote:
> I have created packages for Xfce 4.4 beta2.

Please remove xfce4-utils/options.mk because it has no effect with
new version.

I found three bugs.  Can you reproduce?  If these have not been
reported, I'll report to bugzilla of Xfce.

 - xfrun hung-ups when trying to execute non-existent command.

 - If a workspace has a single window, shortcut key of `Cycle windows'
   causes focus problem.

   How-To-Repeat:
     * close all programs in a workspace
     * launch xterm (or something)
     * move mouse cursor to the window (to clarify situation)
     * press shortcut key of `Cycle windows' several times
       If mouse cursor is changed from I-beam to arrow, xterm losts
       focus and it can't get focus with mouse.

 - xfce4-panel crashes when closing launcher property.
   This may be related with `Description' of launcher.  If it's
   empty, the panel doesn't crash.

Thanks for your work!
--
 Kouichirou Hiratsuka