Subject: x11/xorg-clients on Sparc Solaris
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Raymond Meyer <raymond.meyer@rambler.ru>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 07/15/2006 15:14:46
Hi, I'm slowly making progress on building meta-pkgs/xorg on Sparc Solaris.
At the moment I'm stuck on x11/xorg-clients package

making all in programs/xrandr...
making all in programs/xcursorgen...
making all in programs/xcursorgen/redglass...
making all in programs/xcursorgen/whiteglass...
making all in programs/xcursorgen/handhelds...
make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `/opt/pkg.obj/x11/xorg-clients/work.ultra10/xc/lib/Xaw/libXaw.sa.6.10'
Current working directory /opt/pkg.obj/x11/xorg-clients/work.ultra10/xc/fonts/util
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /opt/pkgsrc/x11/xorg-clients

Any hints on what might be wrong with this target?
I noticed the following lines in x11/xorg-clients/Makefile, could this be related?

XBUILD_DIRS=            lib/xtrans lib/lbxutil programs fonts/util
XINSTALL_DIRS=          programs fonts/util
XINSTALL_MAN_DIRS=      programs