Subject: Re: amaya without accents
To: Sverre Froyen <sverre@viewmark.com>
From: David Aubril <david.aubril@ac-nantes.fr>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 07/12/2006 08:42:34
    Thanks many times.
    As you've seen, I am not an expert. Does it has something to do with
an error message that I've seen a couple of times ? *Perl warning:
please check that your locale settings: LC_ALL=(unset),
LANG="fr_FR.UTF-8" are supported and installed on your system*
    if yes, how to change that so that when I build amaya it appears
with all the buttons ?
    Thanks many times again.