Subject: Problems Building net/net-snmp in pkgsrc - need help please
To: None <pkgsrc-users%netbsd.org@localhost>
From: None <tnoell%lexmark.com@localhost>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 02/27/2006 15:22:10
This is a multipart message in MIME format.  --=_alternative 006FE4DE85257122_=  Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"    Hi pkgsrc-users and net/net-snmp maintainer "adam":    I am
 having problems building net/net-snmp.  Any help will be greatly   appreciated.

** Flattery and insult are born out of ignorance. Receive them both kindly. **