Re: missing dependency for acroread7?

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 12:49:02 +0200, Lubomir Sedlacik
<salo%Xtrmntr.org@localhost>
wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 07:57:19PM -0400, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
> > Acroread7 printed this warning:
> >
> > (acroread:9436): Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find the icon
> > 'gnome-fs-home'. The 'hicolor' theme was not found either, perhaps you
> > need to install it.
> > You can get a copy from:
> >         http://icon-theme.freedesktop.org/releases
> >
> > Is there some other package that should be installed?  I have
> > up-to-date suse100.
>
> it's just a warning, it falls back to the default icon set.  is there an
> actual problem you are seeing?

I know it's a warning; I repeated that word in my text.  But I prefer
that software be silent...  Is there some other package, perhaps as an
option, that could be installed?

I should add that I don't know if there's a real problem; since I don't
have whatever (at least in the emulation environment), I don't know if it
would behave better in some fashion with it.