Re: Looking for a video player ...

On 6/18/06, Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
I think totem does what you want.

Good that you mentioned this, coz I was going to try and install Totem
today once I get home to see if it helps. :)

Since Totem is a GNOME player (uses GTK), does it install a lot of
GNOME stuff too on my machine? I didn't know if there was any way to
find what all packages a certain package will install, so was going to
do a "make fetch-list" once I get home (to my NetBSD machine) to see
what all its going to fetch. Is there any alternate way I can see what
all package will be installed by a package?

Thanks,
Rakhesh

--
        NetBSD/i386 3.0 + pkgsrc-current | Toshiba Satellite L10-102